Each year Pantone Color Institute selects a color that represents the culture and the times. At the end of last year they chose two colors — Rose Quartz and Serenity.
I am loving this year’s choice because for me both colors are very soothing and peaceful. When I want peace and comfort I think of an at-home manicure. I could go to the salon and be out within in minutes, but I truly enjoy doing my own manicure.
I scoured the interwebs and my own polish stash for the “perfect” nail polish colors that represent rose quartz. All of my selections are under $20. Take a look and please share with me your rose quartz inspired nail polish colors.
- Butter London nail lacquer, Loverly, $18
- Essie, Gucci Muchi Puchi, $8.50
- OPI, nail lacquer, Sweet Memories, $10
- Deborah Lippmann, Chantilly Lace, $18
- China Glaze, Exceptionally Gifted, $6.99
- Sinful Colors, King Kylie Collection, Miss Chief, $2.98