I’m a woman who likes to get everything down to the last drop. I don’t waste a thing — not the last of the Texas Pete, not the Duke’s Mayonnaise and when it comes to beauty, definitely not my lotion.
I’ve turned many lotion bottles upside down to get that last bit to drain, but why not make that lotion work extra for you.
- lotion bottle
- toner, rose water or witch hazel
- empty spray bottle
- Pour one ounce of toner (or less depending on the consistency you like) into the lotion bottle. *Note: you can substitute rose water or witch hazel.
- Add a squirt of your favorite serum. *Note: my serum is squalane for it’s moisturizing properties, also it’s easily absorbed into the skin.
- Shake the mixture
- Pour into an empty spray bottle.
Ok great so you don’t want to make a spray lotion, but would rather buy your own, try some of these below. If you do try my diy spray lotion let me know what you think.
- St. Ives, $4.99
- Kiss My Face, $9.99
- Curel Itch Defense, $8.99
- Burberry Body Milk Spray, $50
- Tatcha Moisturizing Spray, $48
- Botanicals, $40